As summer wraps up and the humidity (finally) begins to fade, it’s time to start thinking about getting lost in the corn again!
Wisconsin corn mazes have grown from small paths zig-zagging through the stalks to elaborate labyrinths of maize requiring an insane amount of planning, charting and technical mowing to create.
Some corn mazes in Wisconsin are so elaborate that users depend on their phones for clues and guidance to help find the glorious exit path!
If you’re really feeling brave you can try to tackle a corn maze at night when everything is cast in an eerie light and a flashlight is your only ray of light to guide you along.
Or dare to enter one of Wisconsin’s haunted corn mazes for a real Halloween experience that will surely have shivers creeping down your spine and the little hairs on your neck standing up on full alert.
Lions and tiger and bears can’t hold a candle to zombies, screaming witches, and chain saw wielding ghouls!
If you’re wondering which WI corn maze is your best option, we pulled together this guide to help you make the perfect pick!
The Official Wisconsin Corn Maze Directory 2019
Madison Area – SouthWestern WI Corn Mazes
Creek Bed Country Farmacy – N2760 Mountford Road, Poynette, WI 53955. Phone: 608-635-8798.
Kickapoo Orchards – Phone: 608-735-4637 or 608-624-3359.
3-one half miles E of town, WI.
- Anderson’s Pleasant Patch Pumpkins – 2313 Koshkonong Rd , Cottage Grove, WI 53527. Phone: 608-219-0860
- Enchanted Valley Acres -5047 Enchanted Valley Road, Cross Plains, WI 53528. Phone: (608) 224-9246. Email: [email protected]
- Eugster’s Farm Market and Petting Farm – 3865 State Highway 138, Stoughton, WI 53527. Phone: (608)873-3822. Fax: (608) 877-8313. Email: [email protected]
- Hinchley’s Dairy Farm – corn maze, pumpkin patch, haunted barn
2844 Hwy 73, Cambridge, WI. Phone: 608-764-5090 Email: [email protected]
- Keep Wisconsin Warm/Cool Fund Corn Maze 1262 John Q Hammons Dr, Madison, WI 53704. Phone: 608-333-0809
- Mayr Family Farm – 3680 Egre Road, DeForest, WI. Phone: 608-577-7813. Email: [email protected]
- Old Sauk Trails Business Park 1262 John Q. Hammons Drive, Madison, WI 53715. Phone: 608-333-0809. Alternate Phone: 800-891-9276. Fax: 608-333-0813. Email: [email protected]
- Schuster’s Farm – 1326 Us highway 12 &18, Deerfield, WI 53531. Phone: 608-764-8488. Email: [email protected]
- Sutters Ridge Farm – 2074 Sutter Drive, Mt Horeb, WI 53572. Phone: 608 832-6445. Email: [email protected]
- Vesperman Farms Corn Maze – corn maze, hayrides, pumpkin patch in the field, pumpkins (brought in from the field), petting zoo, farm animals
8419 Stage Rd, Lancaster, WI 53813. Phone: 608-723-2542. Email: [email protected]
- Country Bumpkin Farm Market – E9745 Hwy P, Wisconsin Dells, WI. Phone: 608-254-2311. Email: [email protected]
- Peck’s Farm – Hwy. 14 and 60, Spring Green, WI. Phone: 608-583-4977. Email: [email protected]
- Ski-Hi Fruit Farm – Located 4 miles south of Baraboo on Hwy 12, turn on Ski-Hi Rd, E11219A Ski-Hi Road, Baraboo, WI. Phone: 608-356-3695.
- MORE COMING SOON!